The games objective is to beat the dealer in one of the following ways:
Players win the hand by:
- Get 21 points on your first two cards (“Blackjack” or “Natural”) without a dealer blackjack.
- Reach a final score higher than the dealers without exceeding 21; or
- Let the dealer draw additional cards until their hand exceeds 21. Once all players have completed their respective hands, it is the dealer’s turn. The dealers hand will not be completed if all players have either busted or received blackjacks. The dealer will then reveal the hidden card and must hit until the cards total 17 or more.
- Not busting and having a total that is higher than the dealer; or
- Not busting and having the dealer bust, or
- Getting a blackjack without the dealer getting a blackjack.
If the player and dealer have the same total (blackjacks notwithstanding), this is referred to as a "push”.
You do not win or lose money on a “push”. Otherwise, the dealer wins.
Sportsandcasino.com’s American Blackjack has the same quick paced feel as the real staple casino card game that so many gambling enthusiasts have grown to love.
Keep in mind this game follows Vegas rules.
It pays out 3 to 2 odds and the dealer hits on “soft” 17.
Additionally, insurance pays 2 to 1 and there are 3 virtual player chairs if you wish to bet on more than one hand at a time. (Up to 3 separate bets per hand dealt)
Minimum bets are $1 and max bet per hand is $1500