Though we ensure all of our players that their details will never be revealed to any third parties, we do however use bits of untraceable data for marketing purposes. In addition to this, for the safety and security of all players, DuckyLuck may require personal information from time to time.
For your benefit, we have compiled a short list of reasons we may require personal or private information, setting your mind at ease and revealing the nature of our request.
1. Verifying Authentication – DuckyLuck.ag may require personal information that determines if you are who you say you are. This will dissuade criminals from attempting to withdraw your winnings under your name. In this instance, we may require identification, proof of residence, or other such information to proceed with any requests.
2. Charge Back Accounts – A ‘charge back’ account is one that has been fraudulently set up in hopes of obtaining undeserved funds. In this case, DuckyLuck Online Casino would help assist collection companies to recover any stolen funds owed to them by providing personal information to said companies.
3. Prevention of Crime – As a reputable online casino, we pride ourselves in our authentic and upfront approach to legal online gambling. As a result, should the law require any information in the instance of detecting crime and preventing further nefarious behavior, we would be obligated to share any personal data related to the account in question.
4. Winners – We are always so elated for our recent winners and as a result of our shared enthusiasm, we may share the first names and first initial of our winners on our DuckyLuck homepage.
5. Marketing – We are familiar with the need to always take part in special events, grab lucrative bonuses before they expire, or play the hottest new games recently obtained by our team of trained professionals. As a result, DuckyLuck may share this information with players through a mailing list that is delivered either by email or SMS. Naturally, if it is 100% privacy you seek, you can always request that we do not send any further notices and we will immediately cease the free service.